Our Vision Statement
Connecting people to Jesus, each other, and their purpose.
Our Core Values
The DNA of Our Church
1. We courageously obey the scriptures in faith and conduct.
2. We are unashamedly Pentecostal in prayer, worship, and practice.
3. We earnestly desire to meet the needs of all people in tangible ways.
4. We seek to fulfill the Great Commission by vigorously supporting missions, church planting, and evangelism locally and globally.
5. We protect our unity by demonstrating integrity with transparency.
6. We love all people.
What We Believe
*The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God
(2 Timothy 3:16)
*There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
(Deuteronomy 6:4 & Matthew 28:19)
*In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule 1,000 years
*In the blessed hope – of the rapture of the church at the second coming
*The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ
*Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation In water baptism by emersion
*The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer
(1 Peter 2:24)
*The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
*The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life and one to everlasting damnation